Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's rest week. Week 8 of the P90x Classic.
The first 4 weeks was a little messy due to all of the travel, but this 4 week period has been largely uninterrupted.
Blood sugar is staying in the range and my weight is still low 180s.
Today BG was 93 but typically runs 95 to 101.

Long drive today from work to Tyler Texas. Kicking off a job for a refinery to try to limit flaring events.
Good work.
I set my retirement date for February 3, 2020.
Makes me relax a little bit, but also a little nervous. :)
School is really good right now.
Had lunch with President Khator last week as part of a focus group.
So impressed with the kids that are working on their Masters and PhDs
Marci says that I  should work on my own doctorate.
I wonder what Ii would work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment