Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I have started my second week of the P90x Lean; good cardio. finished the first round of P90x classic the week before we went to Germany. felt good to be done. I had about 3 weeks off. and its good to be back now to.
I was intending to watch my diet closer, but I haven't been able to gut up and log everything.
just too complicated?
I was really tired yesterday evening so I watched a Stan Lee movie Lightspeed. It was terrible, but I watched it all... like I  said, very tired yesterday. :)
I am running out of test strips for my AccuChek, so I need to go back to the Daktari for a prescription.
hassle, but they are half price when I go through the system,
Looked at my summer semester last night - preview - looks like math!
I  think that this statistics course is one of the main reasons this is a Masters of Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment