Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Got HASFit?

I have been enjoying the various routines hosted by HasFit on their YouTube channel. I started with the 90 day warrior program and then made a few changes to set my own challenges up. I like to have yoga in my weekly routine. It's hard. It challenges my balance. It makes me sore. But I like the yoga meme. 
I added bikram yoga in January. 105 degrees. 40 % humidity. One and a half hours of stretching, power, balance, challenge, and presencing. It makes me tired, sore and kicks the shitty thoughts out of me. Right out. 
On Sundays I do a flow yoga as prepared by Pocket Yoga on my iPad. I do 45 minutes alternating between three routines, mountain, ocean, dessert. Strength, flexibility, and serenity. I do this on the intermediate level but I can't do all of the balance moves. I am going to need some pro instruction to get to that level I guess. 

Monday I try to kick off with a tough aerobic HIIT routine. Tuesdays and Thursdays are strength - I've been stuck on upper body for a bit, my legs are strong from all the jumping around and the biking. Wednesdays I do the hot yoga. Sunday we talked about. I will skip Sunday occasionally, but I rarely skip Saturday which is kickboxing or MMA day. I love to kick and pretend punch.

I am a Fu fighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment